Admission to the Sixth Form will be for any student who meets the minimum academic standards:
- At least a grade 5 in English (Language or Literature) and 4 in mathematics, or a grade 5 in mathematics and 4 in English (Language or Literature);
- A minimum GCSE Best 8 Point Score of 35.
All students must also meet the specific entry requirements for the subjects they wish to study (see 'Entrance Requirements' below).
Any external students who will receive their mock exam results after Friday 2nd February should notify the Sixth Form by contacting us on the email below.
The PAN for external students is 50.
If you have any queries, please contact the Sixth Form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for all applications is Friday 2nd February 2024.
- The application process for all current Queens’ Year 11 students opens on Monday 22nd January 2024 and will be completed using the Sims Options Online tool.
- The application process for all external students (including those external students seeking to join Queens’ Sports Academy) opens on Monday 4th December 2023.