At Queens' School we value communication with home as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your child on their journey with us. We aim to ensure that you are fully informed about all aspects of your child's education and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support you with any difficulties.
Communication at Queens' School is via:
- SIMS InTouch (email) for important notices
- Letters regarding events and trips
- Half-termly newsletter
- Parents' Evenings
- Parent Information Evenings
- Website and social media
- Parent Surgery (Tuesday, 5:30-6:30pm) by appointment only at email@example.com
- If you would like to contact the school, please telephone 01923 224465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (not the individual staff member's email address). Our admin team will be able to direct your query to the correct teacher or leader.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your child's school life.