PLEASE NOTE: Queens’ School Development Fund has recently changed banks.
Queens’ School bank account has changed. If your donations are made by standing order may we please ask (if you have not already done so) to change our bank details for making your donations to:
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Sort code: 30 99 21
Account number: 79798168
Name: Queens’ School (Bushey)
We would like to thank you for contributing to the Development Fund.
For the benefit of your children
Students who join Queens’ School are privileged to join a school where they benefit from dedicated staff and successful outcomes. To maintain and build on our provision, there is a need for regular financial support from ALL parents and carers.
At Queens’ we have set up The Development Fund for this purpose. All of the money that you give will help to provide and improve facilities and opportunities for the students at Queens’ School.
The consistency and generosity of regular contributions by parents and carers is important to our success so we thank you for your support.
The money raised through this fund is used:
- to develop opportunities and potential
- to develop teaching and learning
- to develop facilities for students
- to develop their environment
- to develop school infrastructure
- to develop the curriculum
Thanks to the contributions already made, Queens’ have been able to finance and support projects that have made a difference to all the students.
Back by popular demand, the school is looking to raise funds for another covered area, this time on North Side, for KS3 students to use at breaktimes and lunchtimes. The amount required is a massive £59,000.00. Here are what some students have said, as to why they would like to have another canopy and why we ask you to please donate by setting up a regular payment or making a one-off payment via wisepay.
“There’s no way the current space is big enough! It’s really horrible to be out in the rain in winter”
“You have to rush to get a table in the dry”
“Nice to also have shade when it’s really sunny. Would be great to have more tables to sit and socialise with my friends”
“Even if its nice weather, I don’t always want to eat my lunch sitting on the ground”
Once we have raised this final amount we can then seek views/ ideas for the next project.
Last Year’s Project
Thank you to the Estates team for project managing the installation and a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to The Development Fund. You made this possible!
How to contribute to The Development Fund:
We ask for a standing order to pay The Development Fund £5.00 a month. Once set up, it will run for the duration of your child’s education at Queens’ School thus reducing the administrative work for both you and the school.
Pay by standing order. Just complete and return the form (link below) to school.
You can pay from as little as £1 per week or £60 annually, just indicate this on the form.
Payment can also be made:
- by cheque or cash. Please make cheques payable to Queens’ School The Development Fund. Cheques should be for the value of £60 at the start of the year or £20 each term. Still complete the Gift Aid section of the form (link below) if you can and return it to school with your cheque or cash.
- by ‘one-off’ contributions which can be made through Wisepay (link below). Still complete the Gift Aid section of the form (link below) if you can and return it to the school.
Previous Development Fund projects:
- A canopy and tables next to the Southside canteen which has created an outside eating area.
- 3 new Minibuses.
- IT Equipment in the new Maths block.
- Picnic benches outside the 6th Form Common Room.