Safeguarding At Queens'
At Queens’ we recognise the contribution we make in partnership with other local agencies in safeguarding children. All staff and trustees have a full and active part to play in protecting our students from harm, and we work on the principle that the welfare of the children in our care is our primary concern.
If you wish to discuss a safeguarding or child protection issue with a member of our staff please call or email the Student Support Manager for the year group the child belongs to. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an anonymous report via the SHARP system located at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, please phone 01923 224465 and ask to be directed to the relevant person.
Hertfordshire Children’s Social Care can also be contacted by anyone who wants to report concerns about a child or to request support. Their number is 0300 123 4043. You should call 999 if you’re in immediate danger or if a crime is being committed.
Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Taylor, Deputy Headteacher
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Miss Westgarth, Mental Health Lead
- Mr Morrell, Headteacher
- Ms de Groot - Assistant Headteacher
- Ms Gauntlett, Student Support Manager, Year 7
- Miss Mackie, Student Support Manager, Year 8
- Mrs Horn, Student Support Manager, Year 9
- Mrs Duggan, Student Support Manager, Year 10
- Mrs Brady, Student Support Manager, Year 11
- Mrs Silvain, Student Support Manager, Years 12 and 13
- Mrs Holmes, Sixth Form Student Manager
- Mrs Jenner, Inclusive Learning Co-ordinator
- Mrs Vaughan, SENCo
The Designated Trustee for Child Protection and Safeguarding
The Designated Teacher for Children Looked After and Previously Looked After
The Designated Trustee for Children Looked After and Previously Looked After