Welcome to Queens’ School
I am delighted to welcome you to Queens’. This is a thriving school with a well-established reputation for high standards. Today we are the largest co-educational state school in Hertfordshire, with 1700 students on roll. The school benefits from extensive facilities including 12 all-weather sports pitches set in extensive playing fields of over 50 acres. Read More…
- February Newsletter 2017 23 February 2017 - Download February Newsletter 2017
- A level Performance 22 February 2017 - Outstanding progress at A Level over the last 3 years. Our results place us in the ‘top 25%’ of schools in the Alps national benchmark. This is a fantastic effort and well deserving of celebration.
- Year 9 GCSE Options Information Evening 10 February 2017 - Monday 6th March 2017 6.30pm – 8.30pm – North Side Options Evening Letter GCSE Options 2017: A guide to GCSE courses at Queens’ School
- Auden Charity Quiz & Auction Night 2017 08 February 2017 - AUDEN HOUSE’S QUIZ AND AUCTION NIGHT IN AID OF THE PEACE HOSPICE & GREAT ORMOND ST CHILDRENS HOSPITAL SATURDAY 4TH MARCH @ 7.15PM IN THE NORTH HALL On behalf of the students of Auden House, I would like to warmly invite you and your friends to take part in our Quiz & Auction Night to […]
- Queens Focus Winter 2016 No.68 20 December 2016 - The School Focus Magazine is now available to read online as well. See below: Queens Focus Winter 2016 No.68
- Non School Uniform Day Wednesday 21st December 15 December 2016 - Non School Uniform Day Wednesday 21st December Letter Home