Welcome to Queens’ School
I am delighted to welcome you to Queens’. This is a thriving school with a well-established reputation for high standards. Today we are the largest co-educational state school in Hertfordshire, with 1700 students on roll. The school benefits from extensive facilities including 12 all-weather sports pitches set in extensive playing fields of over 50 acres.
We aspire to provide each student with the best educational opportunities that transform potential into the highest academic and social achievement. Students at Queens’ consistently achieve examination results that are well-above the national average. We are one of the highest performing schools in the country, a fact recognised by Nick Gibb, Minister of State for Schools.
At Queens’ we care passionately about your child’s character, their personality and social skills, the way they treat others and the contribution they will make to society. We actively promote a culture where students feel safe particularly through our House system.
Queens’ is a place where staff are proud to work, parents want to send their children and students have a sense of belonging. It is a happy and friendly school.
- Queens’ School make the Taiwan National Evening News (TV) 25 October 2016 -
- Visit to our sister school Er Chong in Taiwan – Day Four 25 October 2016 -
- Visit to our sister school Er Chong in Taiwan – Day Three 23 October 2016 -
- Visit to our sister school Er Chong in Taiwan – Day Two 22 October 2016 -
- Visit to our sister school Er Chong in Taiwan – Day One 21 October 2016 -
- Google Expeditions 20 October 2016 - This week the Geography department used Google Expeditions to take students on field trips to virtually anywhere in the world this week……whilst sat in the South Hall