Welcome to Queens’ School
I am delighted to welcome you to Queens’. This is a thriving school with a well-established reputation for high standards. Today we are the largest co-educational state school in Hertfordshire, with 1700 students on roll. The school benefits from extensive facilities including 12 all-weather sports pitches set in extensive playing fields of over 50 acres. Read More…
- March Newsletter 2017 03 April 2017 - Download March Newsletter 2017
- House Music 2017 – Gallery 23 March 2017 -
- Red Nose Day Non-Uniform Day Letter 2017 22 March 2017 - Red Nose Day Non-Uniform Day Letter 2017
- Hair and Beauty Competition 07 March 2017 - Well done to Lia Montague with 1st Place, with her sister Sera as her model and Francesca Piscitelli in 2nd Place, with Chloe White as her model.
- Cucina menus 03 March 2017 - Dear Parents/Carers Please find the current Cucina menus attached. As you’ll see there is a variety of food available including several vegetarian options. Ingredients are labelled carefully and Cucina are happy to discuss individual requirements with students or parents. Yours faithfully Kerry Clarke (Mrs) Deputy Head Restaurant Menu 2017 Deli Menu 2017
- February Newsletter 2017 23 February 2017 - Download February Newsletter 2017