Welcome to Queens’ School
I am delighted to welcome you to Queens’. This is a thriving school with a well-established reputation for high standards. Today we are the largest co-educational state school in Hertfordshire, with 1700 students on roll. The school benefits from extensive facilities including 12 all-weather sports pitches set in extensive playing fields of over 50 acres. Read More…
- Library of Learning 21 May 2018 - The library has been in near-constant use this term by students, evening opening on Saturdays to a regular group of Year 11 students who have chosen to revise there! We feature a different author every few weeks and their books and a brief history of the author are on display as you enter the library. […]
- Mathletes of 2018! 21 May 2018 -
- Queens’ Teams Shoot for Victory! 17 May 2018 - HOT OFF THE PRESS!
- Un voyage à Bruges 16 May 2018 - Years 7 and 8 travelled to Belgium on Friday 11th May 2018 to explore the beautiful city of Bruges. Despite the early start (6am!), the pupils were full of energy and the day did not disappoint. The planned activities included a picnic in the sun, a trip to the chocolate museum (with a few tasters […]
- March Newsletter 2018 29 March 2018 -
- Sports News March 2018 26 March 2018 - Queens’ Teams Shoot for Victory! This half term, Queens’ sportsmen and women have yet again triumphed on the playing fields and courts! Teams for all sports have competed excellently, with some particular highlights: Under 13s Rugby 7s The Berkhamsted 7’s is the second largest U13 tournament in the country and the traditional curtain- raiser […]