For the benefit of your children
Students who join Queens’ School are privileged to join a top 100 state school where they benefit from dedicated staff and successful outcomes.
To maintain and build on our provision, there is a need for regular financial support from ALL parents and carers. At Queens’ we have set up The Development Fund for this purpose. All of the money that you give will help to provide and improve facilities and opportunities for the students at Queens’ School.
The consistency and generosity of regular contributions by parents and carers is important to our success so we thank you for your support.
The money raised through this fund is used:
- to develop opportunities and potential
- to develop teaching and learning
- to develop facilities for students
- to develop their environment
- to develop school infrastructure
- to develop the curriculum
Thanks to the contributions already made, Queens’ have been able to finance and support projects that have made a difference to all the students.
***Coming soon – details of this years exciting project***
Last Year’s Project
We are delighted to report that we reached the target and this means that the school can install a new covered area for the students to use at lunchtimes.
Planning is underway and we hope the canopy will be installed by Easter 2019.
A huge thank you to all those parents and carers who contributed to the Fund and helped to make this happen.
How to contribute to The Development Fund:
We ask for a standing order to pay The Development Fund £5.00 a month. Once set up, it will run for the duration of your child’s education at Queens’ School thus reducing the administrative work for both you and the school.
Pay by standing order. Just complete and return the form (link below) to school.
You can pay from as little as £1 per week or £60 annually, just indicate this on the form.
- by cheque or cash. Please make cheques payable to Queens’ School The Development Fund. Cheques should be for the value of £60 at the start of the year or £20 each term. Still complete the Gift Aid section of the form (link below) if you can and return it to school with your cheque or cash.
- by ‘one-off’ contributions which can be made through Wisepay (link below). Still complete the Gift Aid section of the form (link below) if you can and return it to the school.
Previous Development Fund projects:
- A canopy and tables next to the Southside canteen which has created an outside eating area.
- 3 new Minibuses.
- IT Equipment in the new Maths block.
- Picnic benches outside the 6th Form Common Room.