Queens’ School is committed to promoting high standards of work and behaviour within an orderly and purposeful environment. We are all part of the school community and we need to work together to ensure that everyone is happy, safe and successful.
How can you help Queens’?
- Respect and obey the school rules. They are there for your safety.
- Respect each other. Do not be racist, sexist or put people down in any other way.
- Respect the school environment.
- Always be on time to lessons and bring your equipment.
- Try to make an active contribution to lessons and to school clubs.
- Do your work as well as you can and hand it in on time.
- Be polite and helpful.
- Be honest and truthful.
- Be self-disciplined and behave in a sensible way.
How can Queens’ help you?
- The school will work hard to give you a balanced, high quality education.
- We will provide you with lots of opportunities to enjoy school and to achieve.
- We will strive to keep you safe and encourage you to be healthy.
- We will do our best to prepare you for life beyond school.
Older students have been through the school and they will help you if they can. Otherwise you can talk to your Form Tutor, your Head or Deputy Head of House, or any other member of staff. They are here to help you.
You can expect a lot of help and encouragement
at Queens’. Please respect this Charter and
try to help the school by following it!
This Student Charter was created by the Student Voice.
If you have something you want to raise about the school or the Charter please raise this with your Form Representatives.