Sixth Form Area
This area is where the year 12 & 13 students are able to :-
- Access Student Network Area
- Type up Coursework and Essays
- Undertake Research
- Sit and Read Quietly
- Undertake Private Study
- Use CD-Roms
- Access the Careers Section
- Read a Selection of Current Newspapers and Magazines
The LRC also has useful information in filing cabinets which the Sixth Form will find useful.
In the Careers Section the Sixth Form can find careers information, as well as information on gap years. Students have access on the school network to Discourse and via the internet to the UCAS website.
Please help the LRC staff to help you by:-
- Respecting the LRC rules
- Quietly Working
- Putting books away after use in the correct place
- Returning all books on time
Don’t forget to ask if you need help!